Monday, April 23, 2018

Your Loving Spirit Helped Me...

Happy Days are here again...
where has the week gone?
On a good note for me it is
The Project Bin Monday and time to share a
brand new creation with you.

Today, the two stamps sets being highlighted are
Clear stamps with matching dies, card making, paper crafts, rubber stamping, die cutting Card making, mother's day, deer, paper crafts, stamping
The heart die was used for this card from the In My Heart Set
and the sentiment
was used from the Deer Mom set which is new.

The sentiment I felt could be used for mother's day
but honestly for anyone man or woman whose spirit
has helped you find your own.

My daubers found their way onto my ink pad (Early Espresso)
to add some distressing to the edges of my papers. 
Stampin' Up papers/ribbon/pearls were also used.
Spellbinders cut out the wonderful sentiment.
My pattern paper is unknown

Join us over at The Project Bin Blog for more inspiration

Thank you for joining me today.
Have an amazing day!

1 comment: