Thursday, November 30, 2017

Merry Christmas


Good morning!
Today at 4 Crafty Chicks, we have an Anything Goes Challenge
Lori is our hostess for Challenge #379.

Summer found this cool card that she cased last weekend from Pinterest. Should have taken a picture of her favorite one (next time, she is very talented). Click for details from Gemma Evans 
DIY Christmas Cards: Reindeer Fingerprint Cards
It was fun to try and do my own take on this card. 
It was a little different in my head but I think a reindeer tree is kind of fun.
Creamy Caramel ink is what I used for the reindeer faces, along with my fingers. The noses were made using real red ink and a pencil eraser. A fine tip marker for the antlers and eyes. A green felt marker for the tree, and of course some dazzling diamonds.

An easy design and one that will be so much fun to make with our grandson Emery one day!

Please come and join us this week. We would love to see your creations.
Thanks for sharing this card with me.
Have an amazing day

2 comments: