Thursday, October 19, 2017

Travel has been...

Hello! Welcome to my blog. The weather is not slowing down for being all over the place. We had a really beautiful day on Tuesday and it quickly changed when the wind picked up and caused so much damage across our province and to the province of Saskatchewan too. Major fires people evacuated, trains blew off the tracks, rooves coming off some buildings, trees down and semi's overturned on the high way. Hoping the weather settles down to a peaceful quiet for a while.

I am the hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.  We are on challenge #373. I love paper, colors, textures and pattern paper is just so fabby. The problem is sometimes, I think it is too pretty to use and next thing you know I am hoarding it.  Let's break it out and use it.

Challenge #373 - Use 3 Pattern Papers

A clean and simple card using Soft Suede and River Rock for the solid paper. The pattern paper is from Indie chic "ginger" My Mind's Eye.  Love the oval stitched dies from My Favorite Things, and the flower die is from Poppy Stamps called Wild Rose Bud. I dug out a neglected stamp set is from CLOUD9 Design Simple Thoughts - Travel that talks lots about vacations and travel. It was stamped in Soft Suede ink.

Please come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks. We would love to see your work.

1 comment: