Thursday, September 21, 2017

Today belongs to you...


Good morning! The past few days have been really chilly and we had a hard frost here in Wainwright! Even some places in Alberta had snow this week :(. We are hoping to do a ton of work done outside this weekend. 

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks, we have a brand new challenge for you. I am your hostess this week and I would love for you to create something using Fairies!!! I still love watching Tinker Bell movies. Fairies are just so beautiful and some are so very cute.

My card above didn't turn out how I had it in my mind...it looked so much different as a CAS. Hope it looks okay. The stamp is one that I have had for many years in my stash from Inkadinkadoo for the fairy and the sentiments are also from Inkadinkadoo. Hope this card is not too disappointing. I used this image as it reminds me of some of the girls in the Tinkerbell movies.

Please come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I would love to see your creations. My fellow DT's have amazing creations for you to see.

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

  1. Wow fun challenge and love your image very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image Tamie! You've always loved Tink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammie, I love this card! It turned out beautiful! I love your sentiments! I am going to have to try and look them up!!!! Have a wonderful day, and please keep the snow up there in Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete