Thursday, September 7, 2017

Get Well Soon!

Good morning to you! It is hard to believe that we are already on the first Thursday of September. Almost a whole week of school for our daughter has gone by. It has been a beautiful week weather wise here in Alberta but my hearts go out to many across the world the weather and disaster has been horrendous. 

Leanne is our wonderful hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks and she would like us use this INSPIRATION PICTURE FOR CHALLENGE #367.  
We are also having a Guest Designer Call for the months of October, November and December. Come join us and to apply please put GDT behind your name.

Right away this paper came to mind for my card and I tend not to have enough get well soon cards on hand. I just went with a very simple layout. Hope you like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.


1 comment:

  1. I forgot all about that designer paper! Way to go - great choice! Have a wonderful week ahead xoxox

    ReplyDelete